What is Collegiate Sales Society?
CSS is a national collegiate sales club for college students interested in learning about sales and/or considering a job in sales. CSS provides sales training, networking events, and job opportunities for students.
Why would I join CSS?
Joining Cal Poly CSS and completing the Collegiate Sales Certification (CSC) is a great way to be proactive remotely and valuable to add to your resume/speak about during interviews regardless of being set on a career in sales! Many Marketing executives have started their careers in sales and 15% of Fortune 500 CEOs started in sales as well.
There are over 30 CSS chapters nationwide and we focus on sales training, networking, and job opportunities. By joining CSS, you receive:
- Exclusive access to online sales training courses
- Access to software training tutorials such as Salesforce
- Opportunity to gain real-world cold calling experience
- Networking opportunities with mentors, sales leaders, hiring managers, and college students from other universities
- Opportunity to attend the CSS Collegiate Sales Conference
- Early access to internships and full-time job opportunities
- First priority for full-time sales jobs offered to graduating Seniors
What’s the plan for the 2020-2021 school year?
- Regular meetings per chapter and nation-wide with sales leaders in all industries
- Opportunity to complete Collegiate Sales Certification (details in attached pdf)
- Virtual VSS Conference on April 23, 2021
- Early access to sales internships for summer of 2021